If you’re a travel enthusiast probably you might be familiar with the travel accessories which play a crucial role in your day-to-day life. Through this post I’ll be sharing the list of Best Travel Watches For Men & Women 2021. Especially when it comes to the wearable wristwatch the time is more specific to each one of the people out there. Whether it’s catching up on the flight, checking in the hotel, meet up with the client, etc.
Well, there are tons of options available in the market that might get you into a certain dilemma where you might not be able to recognize whether you should go with them or not. Nothing to worry about much just because through this detailed post I’ll be sharing the best travel watches that you can wear while traveling throughout the globe.
So if that makes sense to you why should you stick along with the post till the end.
But before that, you need to know, why exactly you need to wear the watch.
Why you need travel watches?
The answer is quite simple, as most of the people out there usually rely upon their smartphone which is not that convenient as it might get dead anytime. In such a situation, you might need to take the help of a stranger around to know the exact time.
Especially if you’re traveling throughout the globe it’s impossible to roam around without knowing the time. In such a situation, robust wristwatches might get your job done. It’ll not only help you to know the time without hands-on to the smartphone but also improves your appearance by giving a classic look to your attire.
That’s the reason why most of the celebrities and travel influencers usually West the watch even though they’ve smartphones in the pocket.
What are the best travel watches?
Each one of the people out there might have a unique requirement and depending upon that you need to opt for the one that suits your need. But nothing to worry about as I’ve shortlisted a few of the major entities that you need to consider before opting for any of the watches:
- Time Zone- due to manual mode you’ll be able to customize the time zone if you’re traveling in a different zone.
- Style- you need to make sure that the watch you’re about to purchase must valuable for both casual and formal outfit yin wear.
- Durability – while purchasing a wristwatch you need to make sure that it must be robust and sturdy.
- GPS:- It’s essential to have preinstalled GPS facility in the watch that you one so that even if you don’t have a phone you’ll be able to track the location.
- Visibility:- while traveling You need to opt for a watch that is visible in a dark situation.
- Water Resistant/waterproof:- for most adventurers, the water-resistant or waterproof watch could be the best option.
- Tachymeter:- for the short time frame make sure to purchase the watch that has a tachymeter.
- Risk:- it must be risk-free so that even if you go in a certain situation it’ll be easier for the watch to resist it.
- Quality:- its use all of the formal occasions along with that it must be of good quality and versatile.
- Alarm:- it must have a built-in alarm that’ll surely add value to your life.
- Strap:- the watch must be comfortable.
So if you are supposed to purchase the watch based upon other conditions for a short stay in the list of best travel watches for you, let’s get into it.
|Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Black Dial Men's Watch-GA-1100-1A3DR (G595)||₹10,795.00|
|SUUNTO CORE BLACK RED||₹28,512.00|
|Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) - Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band|
Best Travel Watches for Men and Women
Following are the best travel watches for men and women both that you can purchase:-
#1. Casio G-Shock Gravity Master
It’s been a while that casino is consistently serving great gadgets whether it’s in terms of watches or other useful equipment all of their products are manufactured in such a way that their build quality remains robust and sturdy. That’s where the all-new Casio G-shock Gravity Master comes first on our list.
USP of this watch is that the dial pin in the watch is located on the side of the dial. Due to this even if you’re supposed to plan for a scuba dive it’s convenient as it has a maximum capacity of 200 meters in water it’s a water-resistant watch that’ll surely help you underwater.
It has an inbuilt feature that synchronizes the time zone of the place where you visit. So without worrying about the time you can hand on to it. Additionally, you also get a hybrid system ensuring the displayed time that adds some sort of value to it.
- The body of the watch is completely proactive.
- It’s water-resistant up to 200 m.
- It does have a calendar.
- The thermometer is present.
- Shock resistant.
- Automatically synchronize the time doe as per the visit.
- Analog and digital display might make you confused.
- It’s quite bulky in size.
- The diameter of the watch is quite big i.e. 52m.
Price:- RS. 11,196
#2. BUREI Men’s Analog-Digital Sport Watch
If you are having a lot of issues in changing the different time zones then you should hand on to the BEUREI Men’s Analog Watch. It has a convenient style and it will automatically adjust the time depending upon the time zones which is very convenient. The digital display is installed so you can view the time within a millisecond.
Additionally you get an alarm option so you don’t have to put the alarm in your smartphone as you have love and alarm reminders as well. The body is completely made up of stainless steel and the star is quite comfortable that’ll provide you a great feel even if you wear it for a long time.
It’s completely splash-proof so even if you wash your hands it’ll not going to affect the watch.
- The digital display gets your job done.
- Splash proof.
- Gets auto adjustment options in different time zones.
- There’s no GPS tracker.
- It’s not fully water-resistant.
Price:- RS. 5,999
#3. Hamilton Men’s Watch
This worked perfectly suits the one who usually travels a lot. The dial of this watch is highly inspired by aviation that might give the complete field of Vintage. Along with Luminous hands and you also get an option of date and time in the dial so you don’t have to always and not to your phone.
The dial is made up of stainless steel but it will not get affected and rust. Additionally, it is completely water-resistant up to 600 feet so even if you spend your complete day in a marine it will be easier for you to wear this watch.
The one who likes to wear the minimal watches might look so cool due to the brown color strap.
- Minimalist design.
- Water-resistant up to 600 FT.
- The dial is made up of stainless steel.
- No digital display instead you get the analog display.
- It must be imported from the US.
Price:- RS. 6,999
#4. Suunto Core All Black Military Watch
Here’s one of the best and robust watches which is a unisex watch that’s suitable for both men’s and women. It comes in coal-black color including all of the major features like an alarm clock, altimeter, and a compass that will get your job done even if you travel a lot.
The watch also can measure the air pressure with the reduction of weather, this is possible due to a pre-installed barometer.
But one of the biggest drawbacks is that it is water-resistant but only up to 30. moreover, the display can record sessions that can also track the sun and temperature. Due to AI availability, it also has a measurement feature that’ll let you know about the storm and alarm intelligence.
- It has a built-in compass.
- The Weather trend graph is shown.
- Built-in storm detector.
- Water-resistant only up to 100 ft.
- Quite heavier in weight.
Price:- RS. 18,211
#5. Apple Watch Series 6
Last but not the least Apple Watch Series 6 could be the complete game-changer for you and one of the more sustainable Smartwatches in the entire list that comes with several techy features that’ll surely attract you if you’re kind of tech-savvy.
It comes with a more enhanced display and has several features like a built-in GPS, world clock, sleep tracker, etc. The engineers have to take care of all of the major required features so you donut even have to use your phone.
Even they offer you a connectivity feature, so even if you were supposed to receive a call from your Smartwatch it’s possible due to strong connectivity you can also use some of the favorite applications in a smartwatch itself as it will sync all of your mobile data once you connect it with your phone. So it could be the best travel watch for you that you can look upon.
- Built-in GPS tracker.
- ECG heart rate monitor tracker.
- Tracks sleep as well.
- The dial is 30% extra large.
- Quite expensive.
- Not a water-resistant watch.
Price:- RS. 37,900
Time is money for you don’t have to waste your time at any instance for so you will always need to hands-on to watch that will keep you updated all the time. Especially if you travel a lot it is very essential for you two hands on to the best travel watch that you could. Through this detailed list, I’ve served you the details of the best options of best travel watches for men and women available in the market that you could opt for. Although it’s not necessary to adopt the expensive one instead you can purchase cheap one.
For more info, watch the video: