Are you looking for the best mirrorless camera? There’s no better period than now to buy a mirrorless camera. We have reviewed the top options at all price points and compiled our findings based on our testing.
Mirrorless cameras have seen remarkable improvements in their autofocus and processing power over the past few years. They are now at the top of their game. Here are the top 10 mirrorless cameras.
Best Compact Mirrorless Cameras
#1. Sony Alpha 1
The Alpha 1 features 50-megapixel Exmor RS CMOS image sensors. The sensor readout speed has been improved to allow for 120 AF/AE calculations per minute. Sony Alpha 1 is a beautiful product.
It also offers high-speed continuous shooting, which is the best autofocus available on the planet. Alpha 1 can perform 120 exposure calculations and autofocus per second, which allows for more responsive tracking and precise results.
- 50-Megapixel APSC Crop Mode
- Capability to ISO High
- Close the Anti-Dust Shutter
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- Flash sync with lightning speed
- Image Stabilization in the In-Body
- Lossless Compressed Raw
- Pixel Shift Mode
- Real-time Eye AF for Birds
#2. Fujifilm XE4
Fujifilm X-E4 rangefinder-styled lightweight camera is built around a 26MP APS-C sized sensor that uses the X-mount lens lineup.
Although it may capture frames at eight fps with its mechanical shutter and 10 fps using the electronic camera, it is not a sports camera. However, its size and shape make managing longer lenses difficult.
- 360deg forward tilting LCD touchscreen
- 26MP APSC sensor with X Trans color filter array
- Burst shooting at 8 fps with mechanical shutter
- Full HD video up to 240p for 10x slow motion
- 36Mot electronic viewfinder, 0.62x magnification
#3. Sony Alpha 7C
The Sony a7C full-frame interchangeable lens is the newest and most compact. It can match a full-frame detector of 24MP and picture insertion like the APS-C sensor a6600.
The alpha 7C’s compact camera body is light and small, yet it delivers stunning image quality for stills and movies.
- Battery: NP FZ100 Battery
- Touch Screen
- ISO 100 – 51200
- Mega Pixel: 24.2 Mega Pixel
- Sensor Full Frame Sensor
#4. Fujifilm X100V
The timeless body of the X100V is made from one piece of aluminum. It results in a classic and elegant camera body with attractive edges.
The X100V has a stunning satin coating and is sure to delight photographers of all levels as they capture their images.
- 4K Video Recording at High Resolution
- A Legacy in Color Science
- Amazing low-light performance
- Color Chrome Effect / Colour Chrome Blue
- Eye and face detection enhanced
- For faster AF speed, adjust the distance
- Grain effect
- Hybrid Viewfinder
- Multiple exposures
- Touch LCD
#5. Leica Q2
Leica Q2 is a fixed-lens full-frame camera with a 47.3MP sensor. It also features a sharp, stabilized 28mm F1.7 Summilux Lens. It is a Leica M rangefinder and replaces the popular Leica Q.
Although the Q2 is essentially the same model as its predecessor, there are notable improvements to the underside, such as weather-sealing and longer battery life.
- Full-frame sensor 47.3MP
- 4K video capture
- E-shutter speeds up to 1/40,000 seconds
- Autofocus ring with fast autofocus and a smooth, damped manual focus
- Battery life is improved
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
#6. Fujifilm GFX 100S
Photographers strive for perfection. We are constantly striving for the best image quality and maximum control over what we create. These two essential attributes are combined in the GFX100S, a compact and lightweight body.
It is an imaging tool unlike any other. It’s a new generation large format camera that suits a new generation. G Mount lenses work in concert with the 102-megapixel large format sensor to create stunningly detailed images, beautiful gradations, and brilliant colors. It will ensure you’re at the center of your creative universe.
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
- 69m-Dot OLED VVF
- 400MP Pixel Shift Multishot
- X-Processor 4 image processor
#7. Panasonic Lumix S5
The Panasonic Lumix S5 is smaller than the Panasonic Lumix G5 and has a much smaller Four Thirds sensor. It makes it a fantastic full-frame option for those who want a solid video celebrity with robust stills functionality.
The autofocus is also better. However, many other options on the market do a better job with a wide range of specifications. It is disappointing that the shooting speed is only 7fps.
- 2MP full-frame CMOS sensor without AA filter
- 7 fps burst photography (5 fps continuous autofocus).
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi at 2.4/5GHz with one-touch image transfers
- EVF allows for 460 shots per charge
- Multi-shot High-Resolution Mode 96MP
- Resistant to dust and splash
#8. Canon EOS R6
The EOS R6 will help you conquer the dark. The full-frame mirrorless camera is built on the revolutionary RF Mount. It features robust In-Body Image stabilization up to 8 stops, ISO Range up to 102 400, and low luminance AF sensitivity up to EV -6.
You can capture the most unexpected moments using ultra-fast burst shooting speeds of up to 20 frames per second, even when photographing weddings, sporting events, or wildlife.
- 1MP CMOS Sensor and DIGICX
- 4K Uncropped video
- Amazing Low-light Performance
- Animal Detection AF
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi built-in
- Burst shooting at up to 20 fps
- Eye, Head, and Face Detection
- HDR PQ-HEIF 10-Bit Recording
- Strong & Durable
- Unparalleled Movie Recording Performance
#9. Nikon Z50
The Z series mirrorless camera is for everyone. It’s tough. It is insanely tiny. It is effortless to use. It can be connected to your smartphone. Connected to your phone.
However, the Z50 is more than a simple version of larger cameras. The Z50 is an affordable, great camera that will appeal to photographers of all levels.
- 36m-Dot OLED Electronic Seefinder
- 9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- 209-Point Hybrid AF Eye Detection
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi built-in
- Effective pixels: 20.9million
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- Image Dust Off reference data
- Switches automatically between viewfinder and monitor displays
- UHD 4K Video Recording and Full HD Video Recording
#10. Sony Alpha 7S III
The S series is now capable of expressing full-frame movies at a new level. A new speed combined with remarkable sensitivity and low noise allows for previously unimaginable 4K movie shoots. It includes stunning focusing, high dynamic range, and extra-strong image stability.
Sony’s Alpha 7S III might seem a little less impressive when compared to the most recent launches of mirrorless cameras, which are explicitly geared at filmmakers and boasting excellent movie resolutions up to 8K.
- 12MP Full-Frame Sensor R BSI/CMOS
- 16-Bit Raw Output (HLG &SCinetone)
- 759-Point Fast Hybrid AAF
- Image Stabilization with 5-Axis SteadyShot
- UHD 4K 120p Video. 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal
Mirrorless cameras offer more options. Each major camera manufacturer has something to boast about at this point, and their latest versions stand out from the rest.
It would be easy to pick ten top-end models to choose the best mirrorless camera. However, we tried to find lower-cost options. Although these models may not be leak-proof, they offer great alternatives for budget-minded users and people on a tight budget.
For more info, watch the video: